Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Things really get better now

Salam

Nex weeks, I will busy for my viva, Plant Design Viva and FYP viva. Not prepared the slides yet, so damn tired. I realised when I worked so hard, I mean pushing to the limit, straight 10 hours non-stop in front of my laptop, I will not consistent in doing it after I stop. Meaning that, if keep working for straight 10 hours in front of my laptop, the next day I will laying all day, resting eventhough I still so much works to do. At least I know my weakness on that, and try to figure it out.

So today is the day of laying down I mentioned above. Tired, and plan to start my slides a few minute later (in ideal cases). I would ike to express my gratitude bout our relationship which is geeting better. We much closer compared to the few days earlier. Been busy all week, and even hard to update each other. Yeah. But today, really sweet, and romantic. I could hear she's laughing and I could imagine she is smiling either when i called her this morning

This morning, I got the chance to tell her that,  despite of hot girls in my class, she is the most comel and most cantik girl me. And I love her for that. Really love her. !! Hehehe. Thanx sayang for ngurat me !!

0 comments:

 

(c)2009 TintaChenta. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger